Thread: Valuation x2 rifles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Brendon is offline Dead or alive you're coming with me...

Valuation x2 rifles

Hi all, I'm gauging valuation on 2 rifles I own and possibly some advice, I dont want to sell the rifles, but I dont want to hang on to something that is not worth keeping.... so, here goes...

1) Webley MK3, in a sorry state but perfectly restorable, surface rust on all that can corrode, and the stock is in need of attention on the plus side it has no splits or cracks, missing peep sight, screws are showing signs of screwdriver chew, as a whole, far from mint condition and will require a restore. is it worth restoring? and what is it worth in its current sorry state?

2) 1985 BSA Airsporter Stutzen, in good overall condition, the stock has a few marks and the trigger guard show signs of use but over all a very nice rifle for the age.

ATVB,
    -Bren
    Webley MK3 .22
    BSA Stutzen .22
    BSA Meteor MK5 .22

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    First, you really need to put up some pics, these are all important when determining condition. If you don't have a photobucket account, time to get one to do this.

The Mk3 might be worth £70-80 (though without seeing its difficult), you say peepsight? Mk3s, bar the Supertarget, don't have these, do you mean the rearsight?

Stutzen, cannot really tell I'm afaraid. Good condition stutzens go for up to £180, so yours..... Don't know.