Thread: Hello from pretty near the middle of the USA

Hello from pretty near the middle of the USA

Hi, all.
    My name is Rob. I am a (middle-aged) full-time student working on a degree in industrial technology since doing electrician's work has become physically difficult for me. I live in the midwestern US in Iowa. I enjoy tinkering with cars (mostly old Volkswagens), guns, and fixing or making things in the workshop.
    I have been a shooter of firearms or just about any other device I could shoot since the age of five. Five or six years ago I got back into airgunning after not owning any for quite a while. Recently, I purchased a couple new airguns (not at the same time) and became more and more interested in them. Next thing I knew, I was joining this and a couple other airgun forums, as I have always enjoyed forums based on other interests. I love learning about and discussing the technical aspects and physics of airguns and their ballistics just about as much as shooting them, and I suppose this is my favorite type of discussion.

So greetings to all.

Rob

hi and welcome

A very warm welcome to this fine forum it’s good to have you join us ………………….…

Thanks, guys!