Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Southern Hunter Series - Round 3 - Mile Oak 18/12/11

SHS rd3

A long but very satisfying day, thanks to all the people from other clubs and individuals for attending, some of you from a long way off, for making "The Oaks" debut at hosting this comp, which I'm sure you'll all agree was great fun, thanks as always to Big Dave and Mark for their input, looking forward now to the next one at Ford in Jan, till then, Merry Christmas to all and take care/xxx, Terry.
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Big Dave is offline Formerly known as Badger410
    Many thanks to the "Oaks" a great day.

A quick coffee and then onto the scores.

Thankyou to all my Crew for making this happen, you are special (especially Spencer)

A Big Thanks to Dave and Crew for bringing Southern Hunters to us (great series)...you lot work so hard!

Another thanks must go to all who braved the icy conditions and i hope you all got home safely!

Last time i saw Charles he was taking the Fairy into the woods with the photographer....

There were some very good scores (not mine i might add) despite the conditions...just enough wind to keep you on edge but not howling!..Great fun!

Thankyou
    Mike X
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    you are special (especially Spencer)

Mike X
    Really Dude Lol

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016