Thread: Ye Olde Airgun Magazines

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Ye Olde Airgun Magazines

An ideal addition to your privy, shed or clubroom.

AIRGUNS ON TEST - the 1980 Special edition which contains 30 Geoffery Boxall tests on airguns. From the Airgun World stable. Shabby condition but perfectly readable.

Airgun World December 1978, Vol 2 Issue 5. Includes tests on the Webley Osprey and the Hammerli 401, plus articles onstripping the BSA Mercury and hunting rabbits.

Airgun World October 1980 - Air cane by Hanson, Anshutz 335 and Webley Vulcan field test, maintaining pump-ups, shooting over deeks, criminal use of airguns in assaults. A classic issue. OK nick but not pristine.

Airgun World July 1981 - Sharp Innova field test, Crosman Model 1 test, early FT report, Milbro Cub review, FAS 604 review, Crosman 766 strip, rat hunting, accurising. What we read under our desks while Reagan and Thatcher planned the Third World War. Readable.

Airgun World July 1980 - Geoff Boxall's test on the Sharp Innova, rare Airgunaid advert featuring the HW35 'Model C', the problem of airgun vandalism, camoflaging your rifle, BSA Scorpion pistol strip, one of the best early .177 vs .22 articles, an interesting ball-reservoir rifle in Collectors corner, the TR2 target gun from Airgunaid on test, customising guns with engraving, and an article by Mr Cardew on lead poisoning. Readable.

Air Gunner February 1986 - tests on the TAC-powered Lee Enfield No.4 rifle in .22, full naked centrefold of the Air Arms Khasmin, article on the Heirinkan air rifle from Japan. Spoiled by someone cutting out the competition slips. Readable.

I will also include two Airgun Shooter magazines from June and April 2010

All these for £15 including post or swap for three tins good quality pellets in either calibre.

I'll take these please. PM to follow.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Sold to Eric.