Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tanfoglio grips

tanfoglio grips

Just wondering if anybody can help. Neil brought back from the states a set of grips for my colt, but has sent them to the wrong address. If any body has received these by mistake could you please contact neil or myself in order to rectify.
    I hope you did not mind me posting this Neil, just trying to trace the grips. Thanks.

No problem mate, I was going to do the same thing but you beat me to it.

Neil;
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Just out of interest did you get the grips back all that I received was the mag that I paid for so I have not got them.

No, unfortunately not. It`s rather annoying as Neil went to all the trouble of bringing all of these items back from the States. Somebody must be sitting at home with a set of grips they did not order. It would be greatly appreciated if they would contact myself or Neil. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    No, unfortunately not. It`s rather annoying as Neil went to all the trouble of bringing all of these items back from the States. Somebody must be sitting at home with a set of grips they did not order. It would be greatly appreciated if they would contact myself or Neil. Thanks.
    Never mind mate, worse things happen at sea....

P.M. me your PayPal address and I will refund you in full.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

All I got were mags - lets have a list up of all that ordered as this really needs clearing up and we need to know everyone has seen this post and who's got their parcels.

It is terribly wrong that Neil should be out of pocket for doing us all this service - we collectively (IMHO) also need to remedy this aspect if the grips don't turn up.

Right, here's the list from the thread:
    Aardys ------------ Confirmed receipt and thread read
    archie ------------- the one missing the grips.
    beagle2 ----------- Confirmed receipt and thread read
    BobSki ------------- Collecting in person and eliminated from enquiry.
    hawk --------------- Confirmed receipt and thread read
    hawkeye ----------- Confirmed receipt and thread read
    instantcat ---------- Confirmed receipt and thread read
    Jerry Cornelius ---- Confirmed receipt and thread read
    middaycowboy----- Confirmed receipt and thread read
    m4drx
    Minuteman --------- Confirmed receipt and thread read
    Pete m -------------- Collecting in person and eliminated from enquiry.
    steeleye ------------ Collecting in person and thread read
    Viking101

* no confirmation of thread read.
    Last edited by Minuteman; 05-12-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks Minuteman, much appreciated.

Neil still has my mag I'm collecting from him
    A few air rifles and pistols Daystate Owners Club

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    Thanks Minuteman, much appreciated.
    Only doing what someone else would have done in time any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete m View Post
    Neil still has my mag I'm collecting from him
    Noted and recorded above.

The thing that surprises me about this sort of thing perhaps it is a sign of old age but when I receive something in the post from someone the first thing that I do is check that it is in good working order or not scratched etc then I contact the sender and tell them that the item has arrived and that I am happy with it is that to much to expect from people.

That list is not comprehensive as I bought mags back for people who contacted me by e-mail and phone as well as P.M's.

I have to take the blame for this as I packed everything up when I was fully jet-lagged and not with it at all. I know I should have waited, but I wanted to get them out to all the Guys that were waiting for them.

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    That list is not comprehensive as I bought mags back for people who contacted me by e-mail and phone as well as P.M's.

I have to take the blame for this as I packed everything up when I was fully jet-lagged and not with it at all. I know I should have waited, but I wanted to get them out to all the Guys that were waiting for them.

Neil
    Hopefully they will turn up yet.

If not, I and others who have contacted me by PM think it wrong you should bear the cost - after all, it is an easy mistake and it is only an issue if somebody has ripped them off (which we all hope is not the case).

If the cost were split by all those who ordered it would add up to just a couple of quid each I suspect.

I can't think that anyone who benefited from your kindness would want to see you out of pocket over this, and I should hope there will be a happy ending to this yet, as they may turn up if someone has yet to pick their parcel up from the PO, or hasn't opened it as they are working away etc.

If you send me the user names we can get them up on the list - I can't see why anyone would object to their name going up there but I am open to reason (possible Christmas gifts etc.)

I have just PM'ed all on the current list that are yet to respond on this thread.
    Last edited by Minuteman; 04-12-2011 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minuteman View Post
    All I got were mags - lets have a list up of all that ordered as this really needs clearing up and we need to know everyone has seen this post and who's got their parcels.

It is terribly wrong that Neil should be out of pocket for doing us all this service - we collectively (IMHO) also need to remedy this aspect if the grips don't turn up.

Right, here's the list from the thread:

Aardys ------------ Confirmed receipt *
    archie ------------- the one missing the grips.
    beagle2 ----------- Confirmed receipt and thread read
    BobSki
    hawk
    hawkeye
    instantcat --------- Confirmed receipt *
    Jerry Cornelius
    middaycowboy----- Confirmed receipt *
    m4drx
    Minuteman --------- Confirmed receipt and thread read
    Pete m ------------ Collecting in person and eliminated from enquiry.
    steeleye ----------- Confirmed receipt *
    Viking101

* no confirmation of thread read.
    As requested thread read and confirming just the one magazine received , just a thought but if there was a receipt
    for posting it be traced as to who,s postage cost more - mine was send recorded delivery so assuming all were ?
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Aardys is offline Formerly Old gun/git/ formerly oldcliff/formerly (watch this bleddy space)...
    might be me . neil sent me a set of pachmyer wood rubber grips ,
    said in his letter that if i dont want them to send em back or if i deside to keep them , send him £24.
    so i sent the money and kept them , i have now altered them to fit the tanfoglio pistol ,
    but if these are the ones i am happy to refund etc them back to neil ,
    but they wont be as new condition , as they took a fair bit of messing with to get them to fit
    Getting Old

only got the mag.
    Set Bazookoids to kill stuff and mount. We're going in!