Thread: holographic sight for webley alecto

holographic sight for webley alecto

does anyone know how to attach the holographic sight to the webley alecto have tried but the rail on the alecto is too wide for holographic sight any tips or links to tips will be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by taidgh15 View Post
    does anyone know how to attach the holographic sight to the webley alecto have tried but the rail on the alecto is too wide for holographic sight any tips or links to tips will be greatly appreciated
    I can, I have, attach a holographic sight to my Alecto but which one are you talking about?

The top rail of the Alecto is 20mm wide (weaver rail width) and the early versions lacked the crossways groove needed for the front bolt - there are some holographic sights which ONLY fit 3/8" 11mm dovetails.

Yep, you need a Weaver\Picatinny red dot. JSR have one for about £25.

Failing that you could get a 3/8" dovetail to Weaver rail mount.

Quote Originally Posted by DougR View Post
    I can, I have, attach a holographic sight to my Alecto but which one are you talking about?

The top rail of the Alecto is 20mm wide (weaver rail width) and the early versions lacked the crossways groove needed for the front bolt - there are some holographic sights which ONLY fit 3/8" 11mm dovetails.
    the 11mm

http://www.scopemounts.co.uk/accessories.html the RB6

Currently out of stock at JSR.

holographic sight

I have webley alecto I put a BSA r 30 red dot comes with the needed mount 3/8 to 5/8. Bolt right on