Thread: Falcon FN8 / Brocock Grand prix ?

Falcon FN8 / Brocock Grand prix ?

Going to treat myself to a precharge pistol the 2 above are what its down to i would expect the Falcon to be a better gun but one never knows untill people who own or have owned the gun give their views so anyone had or have one whats the score with them ??

Grand Prix

Hi LandRoger

I have just bought a Grand Prix for HFT pistol - I went for this over the smaller Brocock because of the better shot count. I have had a small issue with the loading mechanism requiring Brocock's attention. That aside, it's a lovely gun -but with a scope on it, it a weight. I am still experimenting with my grip to help keep the front up when sighting. If you go down the brocock route, it would definately be worth trying the smaller pistol as well to see which one's balance suits you best.

I considered a Falcon, but am not sure these are being made any more and didn't want to start a long hunt for a secondhand one - though several people where i shoot have them (with match triggers) and love them.

ATB

Jon

Brocock v Falcon

For me I find the Falcon barrel heavy but none the less a good gun,

I have a Brocock GP and cannot fault it bar the flat trigger which I found easy to change the angle to suit my stumpy short fingers,

It,s easily good for fifty yards, fifty rounds per 200bar charge,

I shoot over open sights and killed a tin chicken on a TV aerial at 40yds recently
    (Yes There were witnesses) with AA 4.52mm,

However that is just my take on it,

Have Fun

Bernard/Ratty.

sounds like a good pistol am looking for1 for plinking in my garden ,how much do these pcp sell for , i have charging bottle alread for my rapid, so no need to buy bottle