I already owned the Swarovski but found the ret (illuminated 4A) limited so purchased the Meopta, both fitted to my Tikka M595 .22-250 which apart from being the love of my life is also my main fox and go to rifle.

Build quality,
Swarovski is alloy, Meopta is steel, both one peice construction and both solid, meopta is heavier in the hand but no noticable difference when mounted

Turrets,both low profile hunting type, both 1cm clicks at 100m, both smooth and positive, only swarovski can be reset to zero.

Optical quality (both veiwed at 8x), I viewed both as the sun went down and in woodland, if there was anything in it my eyes could not tell, swarovski seemed sharper on flat items (roof tiles etc) but Meopta had better definition in woodland

Reticle, my main gripe of the swarovski was always the ret, for fox/deer, fast targeting its unbeatable but for longer distance work it blocked out smaller targets (crows) the illuminated dot was very good but I rarely used it. The meopta has the 4B ret in the first focal plane, it provides a finer more user friendly ret making longer shots and load developement work easier, it also has aim points on the lower vertical (6 o'clock) position and two windage marks on the horizontal, once the wind dies down I can get to work on working these out with my loads. the rangefinder graticle so far seems to work well but I'll reserve judgement until its proved itself on live quarry.

I doubt I will get rid of the swarovski but will transfer it to my .270, for now the Meopta is staying on the .22/250.

No animals were hurt during the production of this reveiw

Hope this is of use to someone, take care Pete