Thread: Redhill Revolvers xmas shoot 10/12/2011

Redhill Revolvers xmas shoot 10/12/2011

Redhills Revolvers field pistol clubs' final meet for 2011, been a good year in which we all learned a lot, made new friends and had a great time along the way!
    Here are the results for the xmas shoot

Turkey & Baubles

All Stars
    1. Steve H 12.94

Nearly Stars
    1. Paul J. 17.89

Stars
    1. Dave H. 19.37

Andys' turkey shoot
    1. Andy
    2. Bernard
    3. Yusuf
    4. Claire

A big thanks to all for their help yesterday and everyone who has helped put Redhill Revolvers well and truely on the map in 2011. Bigger things are happening in 2012 with the new bell target club every other Monday evening at the Wheatsheaf in Thurcaston, the new range for the LOPC and the introduction of rifle disciplines.

Congratulations to the Redhill Christmas mug winners, Steve H, Andy Chesterton and Tom Silver.

Great laugh in the pub afterwards ended a brilliant year

Cheers

Steve

redhill revolvers xmas shoot

another great days air pistol shooting r.r.f.p.c. many thanks to steve and sarah for all there work in running the club.next month (january)will be a year when i joined the club ,in that time I"ve learnt a lot about air pistol shooting tryed metel plate shooting for the first time,but most of all had a great safe time and made new friends.
    happy christmas and a happy new year to one and all
    steve.H.

Redhill Revolvers

Firstly a big Thank You to Steve and Sarah for making RR such a sucess in the first place,

I really enjoyed Saturday and all the company was great, ta for the prize the choccies were so nice we must get some more,

Ringing a bell target with my Blinged Ratgun was a blast as you could barely squeeze a .22 through the hole,
    not that it stopped Bob Northern doing it with a springer, nice one Bob,

Cheers All, Have a great Christmas and New year,

Bernard/Ratty.