Dave Dawes 45

Pete Waller 40 ( .22 class )

Pete Jackson 37 ( .22 class )

Terry Evans 33

Tim Humpfries 33 ( springer )

Andy Summerfield 30 ( springer )

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Another great day of practice for everyone! Although I think you were being generous saying the biggest KZ as 35mm Dave.
    I think the biggest out there was 25mm and even these were past the 35yd point!

A few more sessions like these and if we can hit small targets like that at stupid distances both standing and kneeling, then we should breeze the bigger kills (In theory)!

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    New format today

10 standers
    10 kneelers
    10 prone

largest KZ being 35mm

John Waller 45 ( .22 class )

Steve Buckley 45

Dave Dawes 45

Pete Waller 40 ( .22 class )

Pete Jackson 37 ( .22 class )

Terry Evans 33

Tim Humpfries 33 ( springer )

Andy Summerfield 30 ( springer )

atvb

Dave
    A win for Timbo in the springer class!!!? Happy days!! It was tuff today but great fun, sorry for the cheering. x

Quote Originally Posted by Misty1983 View Post
    Another great day of practice for everyone! Although I think you were being generous saying the biggest KZ as 35mm Dave.
    I think the biggest out there was 25mm and even these were past the 35yd point!

A few more sessions like these and if we can hit small targets like that at stupid distances both standing and kneeling, then we should breeze the bigger kills (In theory)!

Atb

Steve

Sorry Steve we did have one 35 mm kill out there at around the 20 yard mark , the rest were 25 mm out to 40 plus yards . Good practice especially in that weather !

Quote Originally Posted by Tim H View Post
    A win for Timbo in the springer class!!!? Happy days!! It was tuff today but great fun, sorry for the cheering. x
    Hi Tim

Well done mate , make no mistake that was difficult ! I think everyone has a good giggle when we hear that roar from you , glad you are enjoying it mate .

Same format next week for our Christmas shoot too , you've been warned . lol

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[