HI all!
I put a FAC Vortek kit into my 95 in last June as now has about 1000 shot trough it I can write down my experience with it.
The Kit itself is well made, neet, very snag fit.I could not fit the sleve as it just was too big (the OD) to slide into the compression tube.Even without the sleve it does not twang or vibrates at all.The gun before was doing 11.5 ftlb with AA or JSB .Altough it is doing 15ftlb now the cocking effort has not changed,but became more linear nice and smooth all the way.I expect it to become even smoother and easier with the time. I checked the power after 300 shots and the consistency was ok 19 feet/second extreme variation.I have't checked since it should be better by now.That variation does not show on the accuracy it gives me groups 0.4-0.5 inch at 30 meters supported shooting 5-10 pellets at the same group.This is probably my limit with springers (my tx200 hc is about the same).The 95 still has a fair bit of recoil ,no twist just a quick backward movement easy to get used to.Feels very good to shot and for me it was money well spent.Saying that my TX is smoother with a V-mach kit but that is a heavier gun doing 11.0 ftlb.
I will check the power soon and post it.
Thanks for reading; Marton
Ps: The gun is not in england anymore hence the FAC kit.