Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thw 18th december xmas fun shoot!

Thw 18th december xmas fun shoot!

This sunday we will be having a fun shoot, it will be a christmas extravaganza, there will be terrific prizes on offer or not Remember they say, "christmas is for kids" but we say stuff that, its for us adults too! (only joking its all for the kiddies!)

Not sure what will be going on yet but it will be a big surprize on the day!

Guests are welcome too as always at THW. we are a very friendly bunch.

ALL FOOD AND DRINKS ARE FREE THIS WEEK There might even be the odd mince pie floating around.

On the menu this week will be :- Jacket spud with chicken curry
    or spud with beans and cheese
    or you can have what you like in a wrap

All the usual cake, crisps and sausage rolls and dip and its all FREE including the cans too!

Safety brief 10-15ish
    Kick off straight after that.

So if you want a fun filled day in a friendly atmosphere, come a visit THW.

Santa might even make an appearance!

Tony will be buying the first round of drinks at the pub after the shoot, for anyone who wants to come too!

See you there!
    S-G-L

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Looking forward to this sunday and im wondering what santa might bring for all of us,

Uncle Albert please behave yourself lol

Has Tony won the lotto???

See you all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Looking forward to this sunday and im wondering what santa might bring for all of us,

Uncle Albert please behave yourself lol

Moi! Misbehave!
    How could anyone think I could misbehave? Oh ye of little faith.
    I hear you are changing your login to

One Hung Low

since your op. And there was I feeling sorry for you, thinking you had gone down with the flu.

I should have known better.

At least I got down there even though I was feeling a trifle delicate. Tony had to phone Andy up to get him out of bed. He wasn't coming as he had a hangover. He was feeling rough and was going back to bed. We thought leave him about 20 mins so he could get back to sleep and then phone him again. Tony did this three times before he realised we were not going to give up, so he made it eventually. He did look a bit green around the gills though. Ha, Ha.

Good course though and a great giggle. Couldn't comment on the food though as my guts wouldn't cope with chillie or beans. They were still recovering from Sat night, not that I was drunk or anything.

Looking forward to next Sunday now. No boozing Saturday night, well not much anyway.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

[QUOTE=Uncle Albert;5250210]
    Moi! Misbehave!
    How could anyone think I could misbehave? Oh ye of little faith.
    I hear you are changing your login to since your op.

Actually they are both hanging fine so no need to change my name you old GIT lol

Unfortunatly, some of us will be working so i wont be able to attend these jolly woodland festivities.

So merry Christmas to you all, and i shall see you all in the new year.
    Dan grades do it best !!!

I have heard on the grapevine that Santa may make an aqppearance if he can get the ten tons of reindeer shit off the roof and around the stable door.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

Quote Originally Posted by kungfubob View Post
    Unfortunatly, some of us will be working so i wont be able to attend these jolly woodland festivities.

So merry Christmas to you all, and i shall see you all in the new year.
    Shame you cant make it mate,

All the best to you & your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    I have heard on the grapevine that Santa may make an aqppearance if he can get the ten tons of reindeer shit off the roof and around the stable door.
    Here Uncle Albert me and SGL went christmas shopping yesterday and saw a nice little hand held Rabbit in this shop AN* *UMMERS . We weren't sure if you already got one .
    So we didn't get one for you. But i got one for the wife, she has a big smile now and she calls it fluffy.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by tony1968 View Post
    Here Uncle Albert me and SGL went christmas shopping yesterday and saw a nice little hand held Rabbit in this shop AN* *UMMERS . We weren't sure if you already got one .
    So we didn't get one for you. But i got one for the wife, she has a big smile now and she calls it fluffy.

Tony
    Dont tell uncle as im sure he would want to watch fluffy doing his thing lol... But then again he might get too excited and end up shooting fluffy lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Dont tell uncle as im sure he would want to watch fluffy doing his thing lol... But then again he might get too excited and end up shooting fluffy lol....
    At least fluffy has got his balls in tact still Harry. Careful SGL don't overdo things as she may start to walk funny.

Makes you kind of redundant now though Tony, don't it?
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

At least fluffy has got his balls in tact still Harry. Careful SGL don't overdo things as she may start to walk funny.

Makes you kind of redundant now though Tony, don't it?
    Ive been redundant for years Uncle Albert.lol

Quote Originally Posted by tony1968 View Post
    Ive been redundant for years Uncle Albert.lol
    Well we will have to wait for the silly grin on SGL's face then. Get her a remote control for it.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

Well we will have to wait for the silly grin on SGL's face then. Get her a remote control for it.
    Oh i forgot its christmas. So that means i could be in for a special cuddle. So i wont need to buy any more batteries.

Tony

Enough about fluffy bunnies and batteries, lets get back to the task in hand ( pardon the pun)

Mince pies, christmas choccies, choccy cake and prizes bought, so all ready for sunday, Iv'e even got myself a christmas flashy hat. Well you've got to get in the christmas spirit, should ave bought a Bah Humbug one for Tony though!

Looks like its gonna be a cold one sunday so lots of layers needed.

see you there!

S-G-L

Quote Originally Posted by sexy-grub-lady View Post
    Enough about fluffy bunnies and batteries, lets get back to the task in hand ( pardon the pun)

Mince pies, christmas choccies, choccy cake and prizes bought, so all ready for sunday, Iv'e even got myself a christmas flashy hat. Well you've got to get in the christmas spirit, should ave bought a Bah Humbug one for Tony though!

Looks like its gonna be a cold one sunday so lots of layers needed.

see you there!

S-G-L
    ORDER, ORDER, The lady of the house has spoken lol, Well said S G L. Its going to be sunny but cold, Trust me im a doctor lol...