Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thw 18th december xmas fun shoot!

Look, if I've got to spend hours in a bloody sleigh with only the backside of a reindeer with the flu to look at, then I deserve a bit of fun.

Follow my exploits on:

http://www.noradsanta.com
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Look, if I've got to spend hours in a bloody sleigh with only the backside of a reindeer with the flu to look at, then I deserve a bit of fun.

Follow my exploits on:

http://www.noradsanta.com
    Make sure you put your thermals on santa Albert, it looks like a chilly one tomorrow.

A very enjoyable shoot despite the sudden rain and sleet. Many thanks to Karen, Tony, family and all the team for their valiant efforts throughout the year whatever the weather.

Happy Christmas to everyone.

D.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    A very enjoyable shoot despite the sudden rain and sleet. Many thanks to Karen, Tony, family and all the team for their valiant efforts throughout the year whatever the weather.

Happy Christmas to everyone.

D.
    Another enjoyable day,with a bit of snowy stuff thrown in too!

Thank you Nemesis, your appreciation is appreciated.

Have a great christmas and best wishes for the new year.

S-G-L and the gang

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Yet another fantastic day and when the snow came it was a good wind indicator for us all lol

I have only been at THW for a few months now and i can see how much work goes into running the club and a big big thanks to Tony & Karen and all the other members for making me feel welcome.

Wishing everyone a very Merry christmas and a very happy new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Shame you cant make it mate,

All the best to you & your family.
    And a merry Christmas to you and the family fella.

See you all in the new year.
    Dan grades do it best !!!

A great time was had by all. Didn't get to shoot the course as all the range officials were out on the course so I had to stay behind to keep an eye on the rest of the shoot. No matter, still a very enjoyable course when I did get to shoot it at the end.

I'm glad you have found the atmosphere to your liking Harry. We pride ourselves as one of the most friendly clubs around. We all take the micky out of each other all the time and nobody is exempt.

A very merry Christmas to all the members and guests and a fruitful new year to you all.

This is echoed to all members of the shooting fraternity, be it HFT, FT, Shotgun shooters or small and full bore shooters. It's a great sport to be part of regardless of the fact that we are looked on in a somewhat less than friendly light by some quarters, usually uninformed people who have no idea at all how high we regard safety.

Have an excellent Christmas and a prosperous new year to everyone and keep safe.

Dave
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman