Thread: new pistol

new pistol

hello all ,im geting an new pistol for target (back garden) narrowed down to new webley or hw40 or beeman hw40 copy ,isthere much difference between the to ,is the webley any good looks a handfull
    only want to buy once so your options please
    I own a rapid 7 & a hw95 just want a plinker for backgarden almost 30 yyds

re new pistol

I have the Webley Alecto Ultra. I ti a shooter. Balance is very hood Just lays in you hands. No recoil of course
    Reaches out 30 yards no problem.
    dwk54rak North Port Florida USA

Hi i have the chinese copy of the HW40...And its a bag of crap....dont scimp on the money....buy the HW

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    The Alecto will give you the power and accuracy, if you do your bit, to hit targets at the length of your garden.
    I suspect the others might get a projectile there but with a spotter and using them like a mortar
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    The Alecto will give you the power and accuracy, if you do your bit, to hit targets at the length of your garden.
    I suspect the others might get a projectile there but with a spotter and using them like a mortar
    ATB,
    Nick

Sssh! don't say that too loud, if Paddy hears that will be another competition scenario.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

ive got a hw45 in 22 for sale. its in mint condition and still boxed. i'm not too far away from you either. great gun for plinking. dual power and true glo sights.

I've got an Alecto in the for sale section too. Excellent guns these and very very accurate.
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Bob,
    You're letting the Alecto go cheap given the current retail price, do you have a big purchase in your sights?
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Quote Originally Posted by gasman1 View Post
    ive got a hw45 in 22 for sale. its in mint condition and still boxed. i'm not too far away from you either. great gun for plinking. dual power and true glo sights.
    how mich for the hw pistol please ? can you mesage me

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Bob,
    You're letting the Alecto go cheap given the current retail price, do you have a big purchase in your sights?
    ATB,
    Nick
    Hi Nick,
    I have bought a shotgun mate and it wasn't a cheap one. so all the guns I have but don't use have to go.

I have also advertised my 6" S&W 586 with 5 mags (£150), it's holster (£40 - now agreed a sale) my LP10 (£750 - also agreed a sale) I sold my lovely HW45 Silver Star for £160. All my guns are in great condition and have seen very little use but that is why I am selling them, they just don't get used. I will keep my Umarex Colt 1911 for IPAS and my airsoft stuff for Practical Pistol though. I will also keep my Cybergun GSG92 as a plinking tool.

I was hoping for a quick sale at £150 but that didn't happen so after a few days and the advert has dropped out, it won't go back up at that price.

All the best and Happy Christmas buddy
    Bob
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.