Thread: need help what pistols can ihave with a laser attachment?

need help what pistols can ihave with a laser attachment?

like the title say's i really want a pistol with a laser attachment, what do you guys suggest?

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    BSA scorpion to baikal drozd. Depends what you want it for.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

just a bit of general plinking, its for someone and they love the laser attachment's they use to have alot of bb gun's

if you want to have some fun the umerax ppk/s has a model that comes with a laser attached or i have a cybergun gsg92 with a walther torch and laser unit on the picatiny rail

SA177 is quite good for plinking. It looks like a Glock 17 and is an alright gun. perfect for laser/torch/sight attachments.
    Jack

You can stick a laser on most guns. One with a weaver rail would give you a lot of cheaper options but the cheaper lasers dont hold a zero too well.

The PPKS has been mentioned and this is a good gun but the laser can be a bit iffy, I found mine moved a lot between shots as it does not grip the frame too well and as its part of the trigger guard its designed to hinge down.

The Cybergun Sig P226 X-Five is a good pistol with a 20mm rail, some of the Dan Wesson revolvers come with a 20mm Rail (8" and 4" models at least). A lot of the ASG, Cybergun, Umarex and Crossman guns are perfectly capable of mouonting a laser as well.

alright so what sort of price would be a good laser to put on a mount then? obviously not these cheap one's on is there any specific brand i should watch out for?

cp sport

if i were you i would get either a cp99 or a cp sport. i would most likely get a sport.