Thread: hawke BRC help needed please!

Unhappy hawke BRC help needed please!

hello, basically i have a hawke sport HD 3-9x50AO mil dot scope and i also have the software on my computer which iv been looking at, it says my scope is compatible with the BRC software but the reticle they have on the software is called (MIL DOT x10) .. which has confused me because my scopes reticle is just called mil dot, and it doesnt even go to Mag 10 ???? any help would be appreciated Thanks.

Sorry mistake it only shows reticle "map 6" "map 8" "sr12" "sr6" and 2 crossbow reticles????

jay.t is offline Unique is an understatement, I'm just a messed up frog pimp.
    choose 'generic mildot' then adjust your zoom (top right) to suit
    Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    It should include Mildot x10 and Mildot x20.

Just use Mildot x10 for your scope and set the mag to what you are shooting at. It will be more than close enough. Still no substitute for range time and testing for yourself as well though.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

There doesnt seem to be an option for generic mil dot,

Quote Originally Posted by Talbot09 View Post
    hello, basically i have a hawke sport HD 3-9x50AO mil dot scope and i also have the software on my computer which iv been looking at, it says my scope is compatible with the BRC software but the reticle they have on the software is called (MIL DOT x10) .. which has confused me because my scopes reticle is just called mil dot, and it doesnt even go to Mag 10 ???? any help would be appreciated Thanks.
    You have the opportunity to adjust the magnification within the software for calculations. Just enter the required details and calculate at what you will be using. When you have that data you should then test and check the results. It is a very good guide, but you have to sometimes adjust for real life. The question will be whether your scope is 'true' mildots which is most often at 10x, but for general calculations this will not be critical.

jay.t is offline Unique is an understatement, I'm just a messed up frog pimp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talbot09 View Post
    There doesnt seem to be an option for generic mil dot,
    reticle menu , 3rd one down
    Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by jay.t View Post
    reticle menu , 3rd one down
    I listed the ones it shows, it says i have the latest software. my 3rd one down is called MAP 6

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Jay may be referring to Chairgun rather than the BRC, different software.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

secretagentmole Guest
    Right, PM Mole with your data, scope, pellet, zero range, chronoed power etc, I will create a BRC profile and a Chairgun profile! I will save them and then I will email them to you, free of charge, least I can do, all that sort of thing! I have used Chairgun and BRC a lot and have had some spectacular results with them, even my wife using Chairgun info was able to nail bullseyes at 60 metres with a .177!

secretagentmole Guest
    Both configured! Emailing OP!

secretagentmole Guest
    OP emailed, two x BRC charts, one at x10 and one at x5!

Brilliant sorted now, very helpful!