Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tau Brno 7 match pistol WANTED

Tau Brno 7 match pistol WANTED

Looking for a Tau Brno 7 CO2 match pistol

Needs to be excellent to mint condition with original case, manual and original tools and accessories

Cash waiting!

I have the Aeron B96 version in original case and manual in mint condition with 2 - five shot mags and one single shot mag ,I am willing to sell if you are interested shoots as sweet as a nut.
    A few air rifles and pistols Daystate Owners Club

Sound nice Pete but I specifically want a Tau 7

Good luck I believe they are very similar
    A few air rifles and pistols Daystate Owners Club

They come up regularly at egun.de (and you can still buy them new at Tau brno factory)
    ATB,
    yana

Thanks Yana

I have looked at the Tau site and see that the price quoted converted to Sterling is £290

Has anyone bought direct from the factory? Im wondering if there are issues relating to shipping items - I believe that the Czech Rebublic is in the EU.

If its problematic then I am wondering whether a dealer could order it from them?

I would prefer a new one if possible

Cheers
    Ian

Hi Ian,

I would check that price to see what you would actually pay to have it delivered to an RFD in the UK.

The UK importers for TAU say the current price for the TAU 7 Match is £833.00 including 20% vat.

My son bought a brand new one very recently (official UK import) and only shot it twice when he was smitten with a new Bennelli he was shown at our club and went home with that to shoot instead.

His ( mint and "as new") TAU 7 Match has not even had the registration card filled in yet and it is for sale - but it is worth more than the price from the factory that you quote so I think he will sell it locally as they are very popular.

The new UK price will kill a lot of interest in them I am sure, and it will make the good s/h ones a wanted item.

If you can buy new ones at anything like the price you quote it is worth buying a lot of them as they will sell like hot cakes!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I thought that the price quoted looked a bit too good to be true

I foolishly sold my Tau 7 last year and immediately regretted it

The price may be correct - it is worth checking it out to see what the delivered cost will be.

The UK importer for TAU ( Edgar Brothers) has no stock and no plans to import any more TAU 7 pistols, so a factory supply would probably interest a lot of people and be a good source to buy from - especially if the prices are that good!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I bought 2 guns directly from Tau, no problem.
    Just fill in the order, and they'll contact you.
    Sending to holland was approx E40 iirc. Sending is no problem, Czech ís EU.
    Dealers can fill in the orderform at the exact same way ofcourse.
    Dont try to use the email thats on the site, they wont reply to it.
    Ordering is the ONLY way to get in touch with them is my experience.

PS If possible moneywise, buy a Sport instead of a Standard version.
    ATB,
    yana

Thats interesting Yana

I tried to process an order through to checkout last night but the basket wouldnt load

I presume that I could ask a dealer to order one for me?

I note what you say about the 'sport'

What are your views on the 'match'?

Cheers
    Ian

Well, I tried again on the factory website and managed to get further this time but it all went to pot after a while. My browsers translation function really struggles with the Czech language!

Ive emailed a dealer that has managed in the past to get a hold of hard to locate new guns in the UK (they got me one of first .22 HW45 Black Stars) to see of they would be interested in importing one for me.

Failing that I will put my thinking cap on

Seems to me a Sport at just under £300 plus £40 delivery and a commision to the dealer would be pretty good. I am informed that a minty one in the UK went for £450 not long ago.

Where theres a will theres a way!

Tau Match

The factory website has an english option,which appears to work OK except that it does not translate the descriptions, It is usually best to translate by copy and paste to a translation website for reading, but use the factory website, not use the browser translation for purchases, hope that makes sense & helps

Dont use the translation. Its quite obvious which options you want, really. If you understand a bit english and german, its quite easy to figure out!
    I used Google Chrome both times, without any problems.
    The Sports should have a selected barrel and better trigger.
    I have a match myself. Allthough the old match version, laminated. Those are no longer available iirc. These have the best barrels, (rated 3mm at 10m 5 shots)and a compensator (as do the silhouets). I also have the (laminate)Silhouet and a Junior by the way.. And a Tau mk200 on its way!
    ATB,
    yana

Thanks Yana

The payment options seem to indicate 'cash' - I cant see a visa or paypal option. Does the factors email you to finalise payment?

Cheers
    Ian