Thread: Crosman 1322 Back in Production !

Crosman 1322 Back in Production !

Hi Folks

It looks like the Crosman 1322 is back in production again.

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Crosma...tol_Black/2657

I wonder if they'll do a 6ftlb version for us ?

All the best Mick

Aye maybe.
    This product is out of stock. Estimated in-stock date 12-30-2012

Quote Originally Posted by DougR View Post
    Aye maybe.
    In stock now Doug

ATB Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    In stock now Doug

ATB Mick

Can you get these delivered to the UK, or is there any where they can be bought in the UK?

Cheers
    Air Arms S410R Classic .22 & TX200HC, Weihrauch 97K .177. Crosman 1322, Webley Tempest .177

Hi Folks

It looks like the Crosman 1322 is back in production again.

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Crosma...tol_Black/2657

I wonder if they'll do a 6ftlb version for us ?

All the best Mick
    Hiya Mick, " Yes " It looks like a golf Ha ha,
    If you look at the rear of the gun, Its not a hand cocked hammer, It looks to have the 1300/140 Blowoff type valve,

Crosman suffered a lot of returns with the hammer exhaust valve, If overpumped it locked up & This Auto-Cocking model brought in, It has big losses in the exhaust valve system , I suspect that the 500 Fps is a red herring ? If we get it here it is definitely !

I have to ask, Who would want this pump up when Benjamin/Sheridan do a 5.5 Fpe pistol on Co2 .
    I have on here on Hpa- A 1322 ( It started this life as a 1325 ) What a gun !

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...Picture004.jpg
    http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...Picture009.jpg

& A 2250 In pistol or rifle form ? Again Hpa , Pumped up from a stirrup pump, 2000 Psi ( Tested to 3000 Psi " Hydraulic" )
    Off the top of my head, I seem to remember , Pump to 50 Bar & Every other pump was a full power shot, About 20-25 shots at 6 Fpe , For the 1322 , & About 15-20 for the 2250 ( Smaller air chamber Etc ) I did a thread of the build & Posted it on here ? I still have them, Packed away & Unloved Ha ha, Ged.
    Last edited by gedfinn 2; 31-01-2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Additional Pic ( 2250 )

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    Hiya Mick, " Yes " It looks like a golf Ha ha,
    If you look at the rear of the gun, Its not a hand cocked hammer, It looks to have the 1300/140 Blowoff type valve,

Crosman suffered a lot of returns with the hammer exhaust valve, If overpumped it locked up & This Auto-Cocking model brought in, It has big losses in the exhaust valve system , I suspect that the 500 Fps is a red herring ? If we get it here it is definitely !

Ged.

Er --- no Ged

Crosman did away with knob cocking with the introduction of the Phase 3 1377/1322 in 1998 the cocking was then carried out via the bolt handle as is the 2240/2250 etc.

So the gun doesn't have the 1300/1400 blow off valve which had its own problems such as a trigger pull that got heavier with the number of pumps.

500fps from a 1322 is actually a very conservative velocity figure for an American spec gun, I've had a 1322 (fitted with a stock, of course) running at just under 12ftlbs using standard crosman parts in the build.

The 1322s we were supplied here in the good old UK had different valves to the USA guns so that they were under 6ftlbs.

If I remember correctly all air guns supplied to Canada must not exceed a velocity of 500fps (unless licensed ?) so it could be that Crosman kept that market in mind with the reintroduction of the 1322 at 500fps.

All the best Mick

Er --- no Ged

Crosman did away with knob cocking with the introduction of the Phase 3 1377/1322 in 1998 the cocking was then carried out via the bolt handle as is the 2240/2250 etc.

So the gun doesn't have the 1300/1400 blow off valve which had its own problems such as a trigger pull that got heavier with the number of pumps.

500fps from a 1322 is actually a very conservative velocity figure for an American spec gun, I've had a 1322 (fitted with a stock, of course) running at just under 12ftlbs using standard crosman parts in the build.

The 1322s we were supplied here in the good old UK had different valves to the USA guns so that they were under 6ftlbs.

If I remember correctly all air guns supplied to Canada must not exceed a velocity of 500fps (unless licensed ?) so it could be that Crosman kept that market in mind with the reintroduction of the 1322 at 500fps.

All the best Mick
    Hiya Mick, You are of course correct ! ( I should have looked at the video first ) Or gone to specsavers, Ha ha,
    I have had a few of these, & Still have some barrels & Steel breeches along with the steel foresight, & 1 .25 barrel & Breech, I even have a 8mm Barrel & breech ?

I also have some of the the regulated exhaust valves & Some I made,
    I did a thread on here about 5 years ago on the exhaust valves,
    I made mine in PTFE & a year later, So did they, Including the inlet valve ?

$75 !!!!! A Gift, How much in the UK, ?
    That plastic is a No No though, All the best Ged.
    Last edited by gedfinn 2; 01-02-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Other Barrels & breeches

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    Hiya Mick, You are of course correct ! ( I should have looked at the video first ) Or gone to specsavers, Ha ha,
    I have had a few of these, & Still have some barrels & Steel breeches along with the steel foresight, & 1 .25 barrel,

I also have some of the the regulated exhaust valves & Some I made,
    I did a thread on here about 5 years ago on the exhaust valves,
    I made mine in PTFE & a year later, So did they, Including the inlet valve ?

$75 !!!!! A Gift, How much in the UK, ?
    That plastic is a No No though, All the best Ged.
    Hi Ged

According to what I've read on the American sites Crosman are even making the trigger cover plate out of plastic now.

I love my 1322s and 1377s I have 12 of the little devils -- I had a bit of a fetish for them.

Though my favourite ones were the all steel ones made before November 1978.

Here are a few.

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/...6052006398.jpg

All the best Mick