Thread: Air Cylinder for SAM pistol.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Air Cylinder for SAM pistol.

I have been shooting a SAM K11 target pistol recently, but I want to find a spare cylinder for it.

The pistol seems to have been manufactured in three colours - blue, titanium and black.

The K11 I am using is the titanium coloured version ( like a metalic blue/grey) and this is the colour of cylinder I would like to buy if possible.

The cylinders used on the SAM have no manometer on them so I am guesssing they are not going to be as expensive to buy as the rival makes such as the Feinwerkbau/Steyr/Walther/Morini etc

Does anyone know where I may be ale to buy a new SAM cylinder, and if it is possible to still buy this titanium coloured type?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I don't know about the SAM but you could try;

Bob Clevely at Checkmate guns. 01257 260132
    or
    Peter Friend at Surrey guns. 02086 477742

Hope this helps.
    Daystate Mk4, Daystate X2 Merlyn, Weihrauch HW77k, Weihrauch HW35E, Benelli Kite

Thanks Greenwing, I can ring around all the dealers and see if they have anything, but I was thinking I would have more chance of finding one on BBS due to the age and colour of cylinder I am hoping to find.

Maybe somebody has a SAM they no longer want or one that needs a repair etc, as this could be the best source for me to find one.

I actually like the pistol enough to buy another for my son if one should crop up at the right price during this search for a spare cylinder.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Hi zooma,

Have a look at this http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Pistols...px?newSearch=1 for a reasonable deal.

I've got a K11 and I need a second cylinder too - the SAM site http://www.samarms.ch/samlugano.ch_004.htm shows replacements with manometers but they don't have a UK agent as far as I know.

I find the pistol very adjustable, well balanced with a superb trigger. I've spent time altering the grip and I think it's close to being set up right for me.

Good luck with yours! - hope to visit Rossendale in the New Year if that's OK.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response - if I find a supply of these air cylinders I will share it with you!

It would be great to see you at the Rossendale Club with your K11 - we could compare notes! Let me know when you are coming as I usually only go there on a Tuesday and would hate to miss you (or your K11 !).

Is your K11 the metallic blue or titanium blue/grey colour?

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Bob,

Please clear your inbox - I've a pm waiting for you.

Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal