Thread: VALUATION Nickel Walther CP99

VALUATION Nickel Walther CP99

Its the competition cp99 with the 6inch barrel in mint condition with original case and Allen keys but no mag, duno where the hell its gone!

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/...t=DSCF2644.jpg
    Last edited by Airgunner 2012; 31-12-2011 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Adding pictures!

Was not sure if this was in the right section, move it if it is in the wrong place, please!

Pictures would help on valuation
    A few air rifles and pistols Daystate Owners Club

Quote Originally Posted by Pete m View Post
    Pictures would help on valuation
    I'll take them when I stick it up for sale, it is mint, I think it's only been used a couple of times!

Cp99?

Are you sure its not a CP88? Not aware of a CP99 6" barrel competition in nickel.

Yerr sorry, its that one! I was looking at a cp99 on here earlier, that's why I wrote that.

Thats what I thought value depends on type of grips wooden would make it more valuable that's why good pics are needed
    A few air rifles and pistols Daystate Owners Club

Quote Originally Posted by Pete m View Post
    Thats what I thought value depends on type of grips wooden would make it more valuable that's why good pics are needed
    Pete's right there- walnut grips would make a difference, fully adjustable sights too, if it has them. Age and finish can have a bearing as well. Might be wise to find the mag, as people might want to try before buying ftf.

Its got the black plastic grip. I know you can adjust the sight with one of the small Allen keys, I will get some piccys up in a bit but the pistol its self is in immaculate condition, finish is perfect.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    I have a CP99, and love it, but it is not a collectable, as it is less than 24 months old as a design, so this thread has now been moved to the general air gun section. Hope this helps and Happy New Year.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    I have a CP99, and love it, but it is not a collectable, as it is less than 24 months old as a design, so this thread has now been moved to the general air gun section. Hope this helps and Happy New Year.
    No worries but don't no about the design being less than 24 months, the one I have is alot older than that, I will upload pictures later today.

Just added a picture would appreciate a couple of valuations, please as I would like to get this up for sale today.