Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ROCHFORD AIR GUN CLUB OPEN COMP 8TH JAN ( formely .)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheddy View Post
    I'm a proper beginner at this game and as I live on the Southend/Rochford boarder, this is of interest to me. Could you either post or PM further details of this club?
    PM sent
    Dan grades do it best !!!

Sheddy is offline Goes by the name of 'Julian' at weekends...
    Got and replied to .... thanks Bob.

Welcome Sheddy to the mad house. Looking forward to meeting a new shooter. If nothing else you will have fun. Good food, good company, good craic. Hope you make it
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Welcome Sheddy to the mad house. Looking forward to meeting a new shooter. If nothing else you will have fun. Good food, good company, good craic. Hope you make it
    For goodness sakes Uncle dont scare him/her off lol

Your a fine one to talk Harry. The last prospective new member, Tisme I think it was, you frightened off by threatening to show him your nipples for god sake.

One thing we ain't at TH-W, sorry Rochford, is uptight and standoffish. But that applies to all genuine HFTers, if there is such a word.

I was up the golf course tonight, not a bloody thing showing. The only possible was in direct line with one of the only houses around the course,so I couldn't take the shot as I had my rimmy with me. By the time I had worked my way round to a safe position, the bloody thing had gone to ground. Nice evening though considering the weather over the last few days. Been gagging to get out but the weather has been s~~t of me daughter had been down from Tamworth.

There is a demo day at Leech's in Boreham on the 20th. They are demoing Nitesite. Might go along.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

Well done to course setters today!

A really challenging and testing course with a good few new positions.
    Dan grades do it best !!!

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Fantastic day as always, Great course, Really enjoyed it although it was a flying visit,

Well done Rob you old dog lol done me by 1 point, Great shooting mate.

See you all in 2 weeks when it wont be such a rush job now my rads & bolier is fitted.

Atb Harry.

Quite a sadistic course today but enjoyable as always. At least there wasn't a hurricane or blizzard this time. I rather miss the old "mole" target we used to find dug into the course - a real candidate for NV rigs.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Great day's shooting as usual in mild conditions. Some very difficult targets, more so than usual. Good craic though. Well done the course setters, Tony and Chris.

I did notice the bluebells are starting to come through again though. Back to targets in the air. I have to say that when hunting bunnies, I have yet to see them up in trees yet. Maybe I shall have to look a bit more carefully in future.

Food excellent, as usual. Well done Karen.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

Another great day and a very challenging course, well done Tony and Chris and all the other morning helpers.

Will try to put the scores on here later

S-G-L