Thread: December UBC 10m Results

Thumbs up December UBC 10m Results

A Happy New Year to one and all! The results of the extended December round of the 10m Competition are now available:

>>>Here<<<

and the Season Six Leaderboard is:

>>>Here<<<

It's a bit of a first this time because I'm pretty sure I've never had a Wooden Spoon before, but that speaks volumes about the high standard of shooting when a score of 81 comes last. (And with JefL's new sights, too - sorry Jef!)

Well done everyone, and see you all soon for Round Three.

PS- Quite a few people seem to be having issues with the faint and fuzzy scoring rings on the re-designed 10m target and I have to agree with them - it's not ideal. However, there are other options available.

OPTION 1

Use the ISSF 10m or NSRA Air4/89 Target if you have access to them, although this will incur additional cost because you have to buy them.

OPTION 2

Use Page 3 of the old 6yd / 10m Target from 2007 / 8 Season. If you back the target with cardboard, you'll find that you can put all ten shots into one target and be easily able to score it with minimal tearing. If you intend doing this, then just submit one score out of 100. Otherwise, just print two off and shoot five and five as normal.

I've uploaded the PDF to my gmail, so you should be able to download or print it by following this link:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzW...A1ODMzOGNjYjk0

If you have any trouble accessing it, please drop me a PM or email and I'll ping you the file by reply as an attachment.

Best regards,

Mike.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    I hope to be back to this, some day.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone