Thread: Webley Tempest owners/workshop manual

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Webley Tempest owners/workshop manual

Have you ever tried to strip the trigger unit on a Tempest?, it was nearly mission impossible until I discovered this little manual, it details every component in the pistol, how to strip it and put it back together, also contains a parts diagram and list of components. 16 pages of invaluable information. No profit in this one, if you want a copy, its only £1.50p and thats posted! (All this fee covers is the paper, copying, envelope and postage).

Quote Originally Posted by auora5000 View Post
    Have you ever tried to strip the trigger unit on a Tempest?, it was nearly mission impossible until I discovered this little manual, it details every component in the pistol, how to strip it and put it back together, also contains a parts diagram and list of components. 16 pages of invaluable information. No profit in this one, if you want a copy, its only £1.50p and thats posted! (All this fee covers is the paper, copying, envelope and postage).

That's great, are you selling or is someone else?

If you and from the looks of it you are obviously only trying to help out, I could suggest that you scan and PDF the lot so that this info could be far more easily shared at absolutely zero cost.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by air-tech View Post
    That's great, are you selling or is someone else?

If you and from the looks of it you are obviously only trying to help out, I could suggest that you scan and PDF the lot so that this info could be far more easily shared at absolutely zero cost.
    Webleyandscott.com has the product manuals

Quote Originally Posted by richtel View Post
    Webleyandscott.com has the product manuals
    That is correct!

http://mediacdn.shopatron.com/media/...e/89107082.pdf
    Last edited by air-tech; 02-01-2012 at 10:08 PM.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by richtel View Post
    Yes silly me so was I but after downloading the right thing, I copied the wrong link off the page to paste here... edited, corrected now