Thread: Did I get a bargain?

Did I get a bargain?

Evening Gents.

Not often I venture in here so happy new year to you all!

My local Gunshop sadly closed down just before Christmas, and amongst the bargains I got was a Falcon Raptor pistol, in an aluminium hardcase, with 2 magazines. It's pretty much mint, with the anatomical walnut grip - I gave £150 for it.

Anyone got one? Any handy hints on care and maintenance? I've put a few mags through it and it seems dead accurate - it's got a £4 red dot on it at the mo and I was harrassing 12 bore carts at 15 yards last time I had it out for a plink! Certainly seems fun!

Jamie
    Professional Pest Control without Poisons - Trapping and snaring equipment - www.jllpestcontrol.co.uk

Happy New Year Jamie

I have been looking for one of these for some time . . . Lucky you !

If memory serves, they were a Bowkett design and the company (Originally Titan) were based in Birmingham. They had a few financial 'problems' and got bought out, but the original designs were retained.

Think if it is 'full power' then would be ideal for close range ratting or cage dispatches.

(I have been trying to call you, but your phone goes straight to voicemail. Do call ;-)

Regards

JonP

Well you paid less than half price so it must have been a very good deal. Don't own one so can't help with any tips.

Indeed, am at Mother's and battery is flat - will give you a shout in the next day or two!

It does seem like a lovely bit of kit - magazine design not a patch on BSA though!
    Professional Pest Control without Poisons - Trapping and snaring equipment - www.jllpestcontrol.co.uk

Saw your comments on the Hornet - ;0)

and also made reference to you re some moderator advice - again with the Hornet.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-in-.22-Hornet

Small world ;-)

Regards

JonP