Thread: Wanted (I know, wrong section....) - FAS 604 or Diana model 5

Wanted (I know, wrong section....) - FAS 604 or Diana model 5

Thought I'd post it in here for a more targeted audience (no pun intended!)

I am in the process of selling my much loved LP10E because to be fair I don't have the time to commit to shooting at the level this pistol is capable of acheiving, but by the same token I can't go without completely!

I'm looking for a FAS 604, right hand medium grip preferred but not essential if I can get an aftermarket grip - but must be in clean, well looked after original condition

Or.... a Diana Model 5 in .177 (there are a few .22 out there, but no good for my needs), again must be in very good working condition - as an early example would now be cracking on for 50 years old cosmetic (wood and blueing) wear would be acceptable, but must be 100% complete and original

Whats out there?
    Steyr LP10E... when you absolutely positively have to punch neat holes in the middle at 10m accept no substitute

Quote Originally Posted by stelfy View Post
    Thought I'd post it in here for a more targeted audience (no pun intended!)

I am in the process of selling my much loved LP10E because to be fair I don't have the time to commit to shooting at the level this pistol is capable of acheiving, but by the same token I can't go without completely!

I'm looking for a FAS 604, right hand medium grip preferred but not essential if I can get an aftermarket grip - but must be in clean, well looked after original condition

Or.... a Diana Model 5 in .177 (there are a few .22 out there, but no good for my needs), again must be in very good working condition - as an early example would now be cracking on for 50 years old cosmetic (wood and blueing) wear would be acceptable, but must be 100% complete and original

Whats out there?
    Why a Diana Model 5? They are comparable with many other recoilling pistols, going that direction you will eventually get back to the Webley Junior & the GAT! There is no comparison! I don't mean this to read as cras as it will so apologies. (limited intelligence on part )

Do you mean the recoiless Diana Model 6 or 6m or even the Model 10 maybe?

Don't discount the SSP pistols from FWB, Pardini etc., all are very good & not too expensive if you shop around.
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

First ever air pistol was a Model 5, and in a lot of ways just want to go back to basics - can't justify using hundreds of pounds worth of pistol to plink in back garden or occasionally make it along to a club night
    Steyr LP10E... when you absolutely positively have to punch neat holes in the middle at 10m accept no substitute