Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black powder blanks

edbear2 Guest
    Soory for the hijack of sorts, but does anyone know one can get Winchester or Eley 10g B.P. blanks for use in a Winchester signalling gun please?

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Soory for the hijack of sorts, but does anyone know one can get Winchester or Eley 10g B.P. blanks for use in a Winchester signalling gun please?
    Eddie.

There is a dealer that does the militaria fair circuit around London, including Chatham and Beltring. Sorry I can't remember his name. His stall always has white pegboard at the back of the table with various handguns displayed (obsolete and deact) and he has boxes of inert ammo on the floor. Someone on here might recognise my description. He probably has them and he might go to the Great Malvern show, which would mean you could collect from him avoiding road transport costs.

Alternatively, Mick Shepherd mentions them specifically on his website. Send him an email mickshepherdguns@aol.com
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

the sealed knot use coffie grounds as a wad,, works well to and it stips "ringing" there words not mine