Thread: Last of the last. 2x cheap pistols for sale. Scorpion / Diana G-4

Last of the last. 2x cheap pistols for sale. Scorpion / Diana G-4

The last of my clear out of pistols. As previous adverts by buying you are confirming that you are of age and legal entitlement to own these pistols. Preference will be given to the first unconditional offer to buy, irrespective of the manner of communication (thread / e-mail / pm etc)

1st is a BSA Scorpion pistol in .22 flavour.

Average condition, bluing scuffed / scratched. Rear sight missing as is insert on bottom of pistol grip (both still available from chambers / knibbs). This gun has an intermittent problem where sometimes the trigger sears will engage when cocking and sometimes it won't. When it cocks, it sometimes won't fire (until you remove it from the 'stock' as I found out to my cost. Another bbs member (Guy) has very kindly given me much advice as to what the problem may be, but I have come to the realistic conclusion that I will never have the time or inclination to sort this gun, much less the skills.

£40 posted. **SOLD**

2nd is a Milbro G-4 in .177

Fair to good condition, cocks and fires nicely. Missing medallion and someone has sadly replaced a missing front sight with a makeshift affair.

£28 posted.

Pics can be found in the link below:

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...hdave/Pistols/

As to not disappoint, I am selling these on the understanding that they are fixeruppers, and considering the problems with the scorpion, would much prefer they go to someone who knows what they're doing (unlike me ).
    Last edited by Punchsteve; 07-01-2012 at 11:05 PM.

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    I'd like the scorpion please, PM to follow,
    Regards,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Hi Punchsteve,
    I'd like the Milbro airpistol please, pm to follow.

torrens

Sold to the gentleman who posted above.