Thread: Venom Bullpup Innova........

Venom Bullpup Innova........

Has anyone stripped one down for a reseal?
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

I have somewhere an old copy of Airgun world or Airgunner when "venom" ran a strip down/tuning section on different guns in the 80's or 90's and I'm sure they did one on the Innova if I can find it out I'll try to scan it and send it to you.

Johnj.
    Webley Excel, Webley Tomahawk, Air arms khamsin, Air arms Pro Sport, Bam B26-2, Bam B45-3, BSA Mercury, Sharp Innova (licenced Indonesian version).

Quote Originally Posted by johnj View Post
    I have somewhere an old copy of Airgun world or Airgunner when "venom" ran a strip down/tuning section on different guns in the 80's or 90's and I'm sure they did one on the Innova if I can find it out I'll try to scan it and send it to you.

Johnj.
    Thanks John. But the bullpup Innova is a very different beast, the standard Innova i have stripped down countless times.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

No probs.
    Webley Excel, Webley Tomahawk, Air arms khamsin, Air arms Pro Sport, Bam B26-2, Bam B45-3, BSA Mercury, Sharp Innova (licenced Indonesian version).