Thread: Nesom 50 mt/100 yds foresight valuation thoughts please

Nesom 50 mt/100 yds foresight valuation thoughts please

I am asking the members of this section who have knowledge of the Barry Nesom roll-over foresight if they might give there ideas as to the value of an Anschutz 14-18 series foresight.
    The sight is mint, for 18mm inserts,has a adjustable level, is fitted with a Gehmann 2.5 to 4.5 iris, the original screw in plastic element holder,iris C spanner, and the Allen key for fitting to the rifle.
    I acquired this 5 years ago by trading in some surplus kit, and never new the price, hence this question.
    This is not a sales thread, I know the forum rules, I would like to get a idea of the value so I can offer it for sale later.
    Thanks for reading.
    Peter.

Maybe £100-120? These don't get sold very often and I don't know what Barry charges now. Most valuable part is probably the iris.

Dom.

I think the foresight is around £65 ish.
    Dom is right though, the pricey bit is the iris insert. Not sure what they are retailing at but £100 for the both should get it shifted.
    The fact it is for the 14-18 series may hold you back a bit but there is plenty of older stuff still around.

Good luck.

Bing!

Thank you for your thoughts gentlemen,that gives me a better idea of price and where to try to sell it.
    Peter