Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
Mine is a non-detach too, was just giving info. Imo, its more hassle when filling, as you have to turn the whole pistol to screw it on.
Also, the compensator's underside tends to get scratched filling this way.
I see. I don't have this problem because I have a quick-coupler<->morini adapter. I have so many airguns with different fittings, I have found the best way is to have a quick-coupler socket on the line to cylinder and quick-coupler plug-to-gun adapter for all of the different guns. I first screw on the adapter and then plug-in the line -no turning of gun necessary. See:

http://www.bestfittings.co.uk/shopdi...k+Coupler+Kits

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
Dont feel my Steyr trigger is any less than the morini's, just different (mechanic). The LP50's ís different though, that a 'new'trigger, heavier! But 5shot ís another discipline anyway. Dont prefer 1 trigger over another of any of my matchpistols, really. They're áll MORE than good enough, just all different. If I look at the manual, the AP40's trigger does lóok more difficult to adjust, as the bolts adjust 2 things at the same time.
My main criticism of the steyr LP5/50 trigger is the fact that the second stage travel is not adjustable. I like to have it very short rather than "spongy".