Thread: Bushnell legend 3x12x40

Bushnell legend 3x12x40

Hi guys I had the above scope in the post today from a lad on here. Now I have had a couple of Bushnell elites the 4200 models.

So like the bushnells for the price. But with the cost of scopes going up. And only needing a scope to go on a air rifle. I didn't want to pay cf scope money.

So looked up the reviews on the internet and the legend stood out for the money. So struck a deal with dave and the scope turned up as good as new.

Now the optics are crisp right to the edge. The standard zplex retical is fine enough not to cover small targets but thick enough not to lose it easy. The focus is on the front which puts some people off as they prefer side focus. But for the price it doesn't bother me.

And as its air rifle ranges its not like I need to mess around with that any how. Being a 25mm tube the scope is pretty light. Ideal to keep the overall weight of the rifle down which is a bonus.
    I will see whats it like under the lamp over the weekend as I have been asked to shoot some rabbits on a lawn of a old peoples home.

I think this scope would make a superb 22lr or hmr scope. And looking through this in the garden
    next to the mtc mamba on the annie 22lr I have got I would say this Bushnell beats it for sharper image.

How has the scope stood the test over a few outings now??

Quote Originally Posted by dickyboy View Post
    How has the scope stood the test over a few outings now??
    its good mate i would use it on a rimfire no problem. its alot better then the mtc i have on my rimmy imo