Just note it hasn't been mounted on the rifle as yet, but has it been fondled and peered through, you bet.

very very nice, bit miffed about two things though.....1) instructions say to use the micro fibre cloth for cleaning, what cloth? Phoned Swaro straight away, looks like someone from Churchills has pinched it from the box 2) the lens protectors have clear plastic ends to them so it can be left on, the front one is scratched to f.... And makes it useless to look through, I suppose the enclosed keyring with BT turret key might have done this?

The scope itself... Went for the 4 ret rather than the plex to leave the top half completely clear of any post. The posts themselves are rather further apart than the pic on their web site would seem to show but shouldn't be a problem. The cross hairs are extremely fine and this concerned me as to whether I would even see them under lamp, no problem at all, put the lamp on last night in the garden on very low and had a peer through, wow, they they were. From bedroom window on x6 mag and looking through nets, I was able to see very clearly under street lamp light and into dark areas. Will do a better review once it's been in proper use