Thread: Webley Mark 2 Target air Pistols

Webley Mark 2 Target air Pistols

I have been trying for some time to find any of the first or third types of Mark 2. they seem to be rarer than honest politicians - anyone seen anything that I might like?

Quote Originally Posted by pnird View Post
    I have been trying for some time to find any of the first or third types of Mark 2. they seem to be rarer than honest politicians - anyone seen anything that I might like?
    I think this is a first type it was for sale on Gunstar a while ago.
    Liked the comment about MP's.

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Pistols...e-gs48083.aspx
    Last edited by patt1796; 14-01-2012 at 07:21 AM.

Webley Mk2 Target

Go to one of the Bisley Arms Fairs.

Keith who's there with the big stall in the corner of the hall usually has a couple, sometimes boxed.

The first fairs March 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by pnird View Post
    I have been trying for some time to find any of the first or third types of Mark 2. they seem to be rarer than honest politicians - anyone
    seen anything that I might like?
    It took me almost ten years to find the two I own as I didn't want to pay silly prices for them, I eventually found both of them in the USA and did a personal import on two separate occasions a lot of hassle but worth the effort, the two cost me less than $500 including shipping and taxes.
    Both have numbers in the 33,000 range, they might have been in the same export batch when they went to the states.
    I didn't know there was more than one type of MK2 what is the difference?
    As far as I can see mine are both the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fronteria View Post
    It took me almost ten years to find the two I own as I didn't want to pay silly prices for them, I eventually found both of them in the USA and did a personal import on two separate occasions a lot of hassle but worth the effort, the two cost me less than $500 including shipping and taxes.
    Both have numbers in the 33,000 range, they might have been in the same export batch when they went to the states.
    I didn't know there was more than one type of MK2 what is the difference?
    As far as I can see mine are both the same.

I'm no expert but i think the first type lacked the trigger adjustment locking screw ,as in my reply to thread link above .

Thanks Patt1796
    Just goes to prove you learn something new everyday, I will take a closer look at them when I get them out next time.

webley mk2 target

I recently bought a webley mk2 target, its in very good condition with lots of original finish ser no 24047 can anyone tell me what year it is, and what its worth, i might be interested in offers, if anyone interested.Many thanks.