Thread: MTC viper 10x44

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mtc

I have a viper 6-24x56 it's really great, was thinking about a 10x44 for hft.. After reading this think I will )

Viper 10x44

3 of the top 10 ukahft national finishers, and 2 of the England team use 10x44 vipers in hft successfully, plus you will struggle to find better value and product support from any other scope company.

Alex
    M.A.D for it.
    Team England 2019

i use a 10x44 on my rapid7 its a cracking combination i dont think you will buy better for the same price , i thought about updateing it but after looking through lots of more expensive scopes im sticking with it

Had one as my first scope couldnt fault it great plinking scope

i have 3 for these great for the money 10x44 vipers & i do some hft & plinking about & they work great for me, plus the white out helps me to get my head & eye right on the stock.

I'm on the verge of buying one for HFT. I've never used my Nikko Sterling 3-9x50 on anything but 9x magnification so it makes sense to go for a fixed 10x I think.

I like the reticule (although I suppose it would take a while to learn how to use it for full effect) and I like that it comes with Mounts and a sidewheel. Realistically those could be £30-£40.

Some complain of Whiteout whilst some point to HFT champions.

There's a definite opportunity for the budget manufacturers to produce a similar 10x44 AO scope. JSR, Nikko Sterling should be able to make something for £50 and it would fly off the shelves I think.

Until then, unless someone can think of a better scope for HFT around £140 then I think I'll get one.