Thread: MTC viper 10x44

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

changed to the 10x44 after all

I thought I would let it be known that I was informed by those that had tried what I was trying to do that it would not work as the gap was so minute. So I have now changed the scope to the 10x44 and it feels so wonderful. I am very hopeful that I have now got Amy well sorted ready for some seriously rewarding HFT shooting.

I did get the 10x44 but was struggling to hold zero. MTC were fantastic and helped me out no end, they even gave me a replacement scope and yet was still struggling. basically I have been suffering parallax errors and concluded that my eyes do not suit this scope. I have swapped it for the mamba lite and wow what a lovely tool and its so much more suited to my needs. As the scope milks up easily unless your eye is in exactly the right place it makes sure that I can shoot consistently and now that I have adjusted my gun to suit my position I am astounded at how wonderfully crisp the optics are for HFT. So pleased I went through this learning curve. I am going to do my first HFT comp on saturday with this set up.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict