Thread: HRPC Results 15/1/12

HRPC Results 15/1/12

A quiet day for us today but plenty of opportunity for a good practice now that the plinking range has been finished, thanks to Dave, John and Pete!

Dave Dawes. O. 55
    Steve Buckley. O. 54
    Mike Debenham. R. 51
    Andy Summerfield. 22. 48
    Pete Waller. 22. 47(pb)
    John Waller. 22. 47

And just for fun at the end a competition between a Pro Sport and a Jackel!

Dave Dawes- Pro Sport-51
    Steve Buckley-Air Arms Jackel-39

Well shot today I think the scores are pretty good all round considering some very intimidating targets! But well done to Mike and Dave recoiling and especially the .22 boys!

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

Great day, and excellent HFT course. Whilst its all good practice, 20mm unsupported standers makes life a little tough for a springer!
    I would also like to thank John Dave & Pete for putting a quality plinking range together, we will soon be fully ready for our next 'Open'.

Sounds like you all had a good day out. Pity I couldn't make it. A really looking forward to trying out the new plinking range.

ATVB

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1 View Post
    Great day, and excellent HFT course. Whilst its all good practice, 20mm unsupported standers makes life a little tough for a springer!
    I would also like to thank John Dave & Pete for putting a quality plinking range together, we will soon be fully ready for our next 'Open'.
    You can borrow my specs next time Mike , that was a full sized kill . lol

Great going round with my springer , all the ones I missed with the EV2 I nailed with the Prosport

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Sorry to say Mike but Dave is right there wasn't a 20mm stander there they were all full size. Although if you managed to kill it you have nothing to worry about you'll be able to hit anything!lol

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

Quote Originally Posted by Misty1983 View Post
    Sorry to say Mike but Dave is right there wasn't a 20mm stander there they were all full size. Although if you managed to kill it you have nothing to worry about you'll be able to hit anything!lol

Atb

Steve

>>> In truth it was about this big<<<
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[