Quote Originally Posted by verminatormjc View Post
http://www.jackals-lair.com/

i love'm too,i've got a jackel hi-power

check out the rex brown woodsman,owned by a mate of mine
Crumbs!!

I had one of those but felt compelled to let a chap have it due to a mistake!!

I was selling a Sussex Armouries Jackal in the local Admag,(plastic stock but no idea which model) and a lad phoned at 11.30pm , at first I thought it was a mate messing about but it turned out to be a genuine enquiry..
He asked what bus to catch to get to mine, I had no idea having not used a bus in twenty years so I asked him to phone back the next day at a 'more reasonable' hour..

The phone rang the next day and the chap said 'it's about the Jackal' so I said, give me your address and i'll fetch it over..

I went with the rifle to the house which wasn't exactly the same district that I was told the previous night but very close..

The bloke paid me the £30 for the pseudo military rifle but he didn't sound the same as the previous night so I asked, "you did phone last night didn't you??"

Nope says he

when I explained that I had thought he was someone else he wouldn't let me have it back

The lad phoned when I got back and was really upset so I said that he could have the 8" barrelled wooden stocked one for the same price (it was twice the gun that the plazzie one was), he was overjoyed but I was pi55ed off

I wish i'd kept me gob shut!!!

John