Thread: Air Arms SE90, Camargue and Khamsin for sale.

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!

Air Arms SE90, Camargue and Khamsin for sale.

I will be selling three old Air Arms rifles from the mid 80's in a few days on behalf of a good friend. I have all these rifles in my possession so any interested parties please get in touch with me via PM. All the old Air Arms rifles are .22 in excellent condition with fully intact high quality bluing, none has any rust marks or dinks in the stocks, there are some minor marks present on these stocks but nothing remotely serious. Each comes with a period Jap optics scope all again in excellent condition. I will add photo's of each rifle ASAP. Postage is extra to the price but all will come securely packed. There are no Gunbags, Slings etc included.

Air Arms SE90 .22 sidelever with Optima 3-9x40 scope with barrel weight, standard hunter style beech stock and AA barrel weight. All bluing intact and in excellent condition, stock and ventilated butt pad as standard on model also in good condition shoots really well. £275 plus postage.

Air Arms Khamsin .22 sidelever with Optima 4x40 scope with barrel weight plus Walnut thumbhole stock, sling swivels and ventilated butt pad as standard on model. Bluing intact and in excellent condition. Stock has some minor marks present. £295 plus postage.

Air Arms Camargue .22 sidelever with Bushmaster 4x45 scope with earlier model ribbed barrel weight, beautifully grained walnut tyrolean stock and sling swivels and ventilated butt pad as standard on model. All bluing intact and in excellent condition. £285 plus postage.

All screw heads are in excellent undamaged condition on all three rifles, photo's to follow.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

correct me if i am wrong but shouldn't you have your post town in your profile i thought it was mandetory. unless i am getting confused with the bsaog.

WHOOPS! Who's a naughty Scouser then?
    Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

air rifle

hi i know its a bit of a long shot but do you still have any of the period air rifles for sale
    regards

steve