Thread: Where to sell a FWB 300s

Where to sell a FWB 300s

Hello

Do you folks know where is the best place to sell my old target rifle?

I have put a for sale ad on here, but it strikes me that it's not the best place to sell a target rifle as most people here just aren't into it.

Thanks

Eddy

I bought my FWB 300 S L/h from here, so it will sell, but why not try Stirton.com, they are the expert targetshooters

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308

It might be worth also adding a thread and link in the collectables section.

Stirton is a good forum but is dedicated to the serious/competitive 10m shooter, springers aren't of much interest.

There's been something of a resurgence in interest in the older target rifles, people have realized they make excellent plinkers and more people are starting to shoot bell target for which the 300 is well suited.

As ever, pricing it sensibly will see it sell.

I have found the BBS a very good place to buy and sell match air weapons.

Most are very accuractely described by the seller and are owned by genuine match airgun users who either shoot them or collect them - and some do both!

In my opinion you have found the right place to sell your 300S.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.