Thread: diana rws 75u target rifle

diana rws 75u target rifle

hello all im after a bit of info on the above rifle ve just aquired a diana rws 75u which is fully adjustable target rifle and i know nothing about these. ive done some internet search's but not found much info on it. im going to take it to rolls royce's range monday night and have a play. has anyone got any info on these.
    where do you get spares.
    what group to expect on a 10m target for a spring powered gun.
    gun value.
    gun specs.
    best target pellets to use.
    and are they collectable.
    I love the style of the gun and hopefully if it shoots straight ill keep it and enter a few comps.
    Thanks sparkie
    www.derbytargets.com

ANYONE AFTER A CUSTOM TARGET HOLDER PLEASE PM ME...ALL TYPES MADE.

You can probably find LOTS of info on the german site co2air.de in the Lexicon.
    Specs, how to's, etc.
    I think they įre quite collectable, allthough not worth really much extra.
    Imo, a GREAT shooter, I like it better than the FWB300; less movement, no twang..
    I works with the GISS system.
    It works great, but its quite hard to repair as you'll have to retime things.
    Spares are still available. I bought some in germany for my LP10 (same giss system), iirc at 4komma5.de
    Make sure you get a 75 WITHOUT fu345ed up pinion caps. Those have VERY fine thread. If they are abused..the system it kinda ruined unless yr VERY handy.
    Most old Diana piston seals die with age, so best to buy 1 which has been serviced.
    Be aware of the several models, with and without stock slots etc.

They're without any doubt more accurate than we are. I'd expect about a 2-3 shots visible 5 shot ragged hole, but I never tried.
    Best pellet varies with each gun. ALWAYS test, H&N, RWS, JSB match..
    ATB,
    yana

An excellent rifle, IMO arguably the best spring powered 10m rifle made, an engineering master class in recoilless airgunnery (sic).

Made by M&G, you'll find them under various brand names. Original/Diana/RWS, yours being a 75u is the Universal model.

This article is a good starting point to learn more. (Link)

Here's a thread which contains numerous links which may be of interest. (Link)

Pellets? You'll need to test a few to get the best from the rifle. RWS R10, available in two weights, and RWS Hobby are are good starting point and the rifle if in good condition will produce single hole groups.

Value? Jimlad has just sold one in the region of £200, cheap IMO, whilst City Air Weapons have one for £350. They aren't very user serviceable which may explain the prices. HTH

cheers guys just the sort of stuff im after....
    www.derbytargets.com

ANYONE AFTER A CUSTOM TARGET HOLDER PLEASE PM ME...ALL TYPES MADE.