Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best built c02 pistol?

best built c02 pistol?

recently thinking that most c02 pistol's i go through always end up going like my tangfoglio , my crosman 357,

so i was thinking whats the best built c02 pistol?

i was thinking about getting the baikal makarov because ive heard rumours thats the best
    what do you guys think?

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Baikal Makarov is very solid, they don't seem to die
    The Crosman 600 is an excellent bit of engineering and it's rare to see one of these that can't be fixed

- Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    The Crosman 600 is an excellent bit of engineering and it's rare to see one of these that can't be fixed

- Nick
    yep i had a makarov, and they are a real firearm, just modifeid so dought if you can get better build, and a great gun.

ps what happened to the tangfoglio?
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

Drulov DU10, solid, well engineered, accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by vizman View Post
    Drulov DU10, solid, well engineered, accurate.
    russian again.....good stuff.

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmanrich View Post
    ps what happened to the tangfoglio?
    The Witness is a brilliant pistol but lots of brilliant pistols wouldn't necessarily fall into the category of best built, I love the Dan Wesson too but it's engineering isn't exactly top class
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

it just locked back one time and crunched it self up, i took it back to my local shop they couldn't explain it, and i didn't get another due to just it firing 400 rounds and then well yeah.... the gun shop said something about it maybe being damaged because i did buy it without the box they gave me a full refund though so i wasn't that bothered,

Quote Originally Posted by customcrosshair View Post
    it just locked back one time and crunched it self up, i took it back to my local shop they couldn't explain it, and i didn't get another due to just it firing 400 rounds and then well yeah.... the gun shop said something about it maybe being damaged because i did buy it without the box they gave me a full refund though so i wasn't that bothered,
    sounds a pain, havin fun then that happened, least u got ur dosh back. If u can find a good makarov they are great, not the umerex one the bakail one.

Depends on what kinda AP, plink or match. Match, I very much like the Tau 7
    ATB,
    yana

In my view

Serious pistol = Tau 7
    Fun plinker = Baikal Makarov

Most of the rest appear to be made of a kind of hard cheese with added plastic and are highly unlikely to become heirlooms

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post

- Nick
    Got to agree with you there
    Zastava Owners Club.

Aardys is offline Formerly Old gun/git/ formerly oldcliff/formerly (watch this bleddy space)...
    i cant see any reason why the tan wit wouldnt last for years, might just need the blowback seal after a few years i spose .

old schimel gas pistols were made of much worse metal and some of those are still in shooting condition ,,, 60 years on
    Getting Old

Quote Originally Posted by Aardys View Post
    i cant see any reason why the tan wit wouldnt last for years, might just need the blowback seal after a few years i spose .

old schimel gas pistols were made of much worse metal and some of those are still in shooting condition ,,, 60 years on
    id like a Tang.....they look good fun, may get one in a couple of weeks after the end of month bills are done....wish i kept the makarov though. The other 1 i may get is the diana l5 magnum, but thats a different sort of pistol.

Aardys is offline Formerly Old gun/git/ formerly oldcliff/formerly (watch this bleddy space)...
    yeh i loved the mak , but when i got the witness , i sold the mak , never thought i would find a better pistol ,
    its that bit of recoil i spose, sorta makes it more alive than a recoiless . thats why we like spingers i guess ,
    but the tan wit does it all , not only that,its also that you can get original grips, and holsters etc , and they are great fun in home PP , so long as you have a spare mag ,,, dont get me started on that
    Getting Old

Quote Originally Posted by Aardys View Post
    yeh i loved the mak , but when i got the witness , i sold the mak , never thought i would find a better pistol ,
    its that bit of recoil i spose, sorta makes it more alive than a recoiless . thats why we like spingers i guess ,
    but the tan wit does it all , not only that,its also that you can get original grips, and holsters etc , and they are great fun in home PP , so long as you have a spare mag ,,, dont get me started on that
    yeah its alot of gun for the dosh, maybe ill go for one of them then.