Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daystate owners club

Daystate owners club

Ha anyone got problems getting onto the site
    A few air rifles and pistols Daystate Owners Club

Just tried it mate and it says something about broadband exceeded limit. Looks to me it`s broken!!!

I'm waiting for some clever boy saying the batteries need changing
    A few air rifles and pistols Daystate Owners Club

It's been reporting bandwidth problems since about 3:30, perhaps topping 5000 members has led to capacity issues

Getting the same. It looks like the forum has hit their hosts usage limit for bandwidth.

Who hosts it Pete?
    Steyr LG110 HP .177 - Daystate MK4S .177 - Air Arms TX200HC .177 - Weihrauch HW80 .22

happened to me earlier today, and it's still doing it now.

Same here.. Cant get on........
    Daystate Platinum Mk4 100/100 .Lightstream 4.5x14x44 FFP Daystate Mk4 I.S . EB Sniper. Daystate Panther . Lightstream 4.5x14x44 FFP

Web hosting is limited by a bandwith on a monthly bases, As the pages being viewed the allowance get less.
    I guess this months has been the busiest traffic wise on the docs. It needs to be upgreated to a higher tarrif, it happens to my sites all the time as it get more traffic.
    Pete, If you know the web developer let him know it's time to upgrade.

Tony and Paul forget to plug it in last night and re-charge it. Bloody Daystate(s)
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

I got bored trying to become a member! Signed up at least 5 times and couldn't get it. Also messages the site but no response
    I'll be back!!

still not working !!!, i texted tony t at dinner time but nothing back so maybe he is high on stock oils again today ??

i would tell superman ? ( i think that is the web site main bloke ) to up the package to get some more bandwidth or a better package fast !!, & make sure some tools are not overloading the web server with Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks etc....

Stop panicing Kenny

We have had the same before and had to get the limit upped. The site has become much busier lately so its probably simply a breach of the revised limit.

Tony is in contact with Chris to get it sorted - but he does it as a favour and it is Sunday

Normal service will be resumed soon...

Me Panicking,,,,,, never.

i thought i was banned for a week thats all ha-ha, there is no rush as it gives me some time to do other things instead of going on the DOC forum ! like working for once.

however joking aside mate there is no rush as i bet the 5k person signing up has tipped the hamster bowl over & now he is on stike for a while.

banned

Quote Originally Posted by subaru swift View Post
    Me Panicking,,,,,, never.

i thought i was banned for a week thats all ha-ha, there is no rush as it gives me some time to do other things instead of going on the DOC forum ! like working for once.

however joking aside mate there is no rush as i bet the 5k person signing up has tipped the hamster bowl over & now he is on stike for a while.
    kenny if you thought you had been banned then how do you think i felt, ha ha.