Thread: bell target essex

Smile bell target essex

Hello, are there any clubs in north essex? iv looked on all the sites, google etc but nothing. I have this rifle that would be perfect for this, and would like to shoot for informal fun. Or perhaps is there chaps in north essex that may wish to start one?

Thanks ......

bongggggg
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

Hi Rich
    Live on the Suffolk/Essex Borders and would also be keen on this if something was started up locally. Would make a nice change from the paper punching

Quote Originally Posted by mikea2310 View Post
    Hi Rich
    Live on the Suffolk/Essex Borders and would also be keen on this if something was started up locally. Would make a nice change from the paper punching
    hi, next week i may begoing on the border to try a club, but its not a bell target club, but sounds like an informal 10m club. He sounded cool, but you never know till you go. Its still a bit far though. At the moment thinking about buying my own bell target at the shot show and perhaps finding a few chaps off here, and a pub that will host it. Few may round here.....having a think at the moment.

Bell target

Quote Originally Posted by bassmanrich View Post
    hi, next week i may begoing on the border to try a club, but its not a bell target club, but sounds like an informal 10m club. He sounded cool, but you never know till you go. Its still a bit far though. At the moment thinking about buying my own bell target at the shot show and perhaps finding a few chaps off here, and a pub that will host it. Few may round here.....having a think at the moment.
    Hi I didn`t know there were any 10m clubs in this part of the world

Malc

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmbevan View Post
    Hi I didn`t know there were any 10m clubs in this part of the world

Malc
    yep ill try and remember the link, its every tuesday. semes village hall or something.......

Well there are 2 10m ranges within 5 or so miles of each other in Suffolk.
    Hadleigh Rifle Club (my club) is in Hadleigh (obviously!!) and shoots in a number of air rifle and pistol leagues, while there is Semer Airgun Society, run by a couple of chaps who left HRC. Both are on a Tuesday night with HRC running out of the Cadet Hall in Hadleigh and SAS running out of Semer Village Hall. Both good little clubs but at end of day it down to personal preference.
    Let me know how you get on......as defo interested in the Bell Target and prepared to travel for it, just not to the Midlands

Well there are 2 10m ranges within 5 or so miles of each other in Suffolk.
    Hadleigh Rifle Club (my club) is in Hadleigh (obviously!!) and shoots in a number of air rifle and pistol leagues, while there is Semer Airgun Society, run by a couple of chaps who left HRC. Both are on a Tuesday night with HRC running out of the Cadet Hall in Hadleigh and SAS running out of Semer Village Hall. Both good little clubs but at end of day it down to personal preference.
    Let me know how you get on......as defo interested in the Bell Target and prepared to travel for it, just not to the Midlands
    yeah thats the one semer, but i dont know if i will go, i do fancy the more informal bell target thing.

To be honest Semer is quite an informal club, nice bunch of lads.....HRC is more geared to shooting in comps.....Malcolm who posted on here only about 6miles down the road from me, so if you could get something started on the bell target that prob 3 of us!!!

To be honest Semer is quite an informal club, nice bunch of lads.....HRC is more geared to shooting in comps.....Malcolm who posted on here only about 6miles down the road from me, so if you could get something started on the bell target that prob 3 of us!!!
    haha cool, yeah maybe ill give semer a shot, sounded good. Ill see if i can get a bell target at the show and go from there.

If you get anything going dont forget to email me and I can add the details to the site below

Quote Originally Posted by thimblehouse View Post
    I believe that it didn't get enough support according to a local RFD. Sadly.

If the bell target shooting was on a Tuesday or Thursday rich count me in for defo I have only tried this at shows but really enjoy it.
    Matt
    HW100 .177 Panorama Theoben Panorama
    HW100 .22 Panorama HW97 Nikon