Thread: ar20ft anyone got one

ar20ft anyone got one

hello as anyone out there got a ar20ft as im thinking of purchaseing one just like to know your input on one please cheers bernard

I do.
    Bad points
    Awkward to shoot as the bolt is not nice and a bit heavy.

Good points
    Shoots straight, very adjustable and you can pretend your on star trek.
    Wake up, there's no father christmas, no tooth fairy and no god. Get over it

reliable

are they pretty reliable how long have you had it ive got to admit they look a bit stealth.....

Mine was second hand and quite well used. It leaked air when putting the cylinder on, this turned out to be an O ring in the reg. Walther would not sell spares and said it had to go back to Germany to be repaired, but a nice chap on here sent me some O rings FOC and they seem to be working although it does loose air, if left for a while.

ATB
    Wake up, there's no father christmas, no tooth fairy and no god. Get over it

Quote Originally Posted by BERNARD View Post
    hello as anyone out there got a ar20ft as im thinking of purchaseing one just like to know your input on one please cheers bernard
    Hi there.I recently bought one and though i'm not really a pcp fan i quite like it,it has'nt missed a beat so far is very adjustable very accurate and feels nice in the shoulder.I find the trigger very good you can charge my version to 300 bar which gives around 200 shots but i was advised to charge to around 210 bar which gives me around 100 shots.It is a bit stiff to cock but i soon got used to it.I did ask at the club i go to before buying and the general opinion was that they are a good rifle...