Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Learning to shoot with webley senior

Hi ..

Right again...In the dim and distant past when this was a free country I shot .22 ISU and Full Bore Pistol Competitively..and I found it a very relaxing and challenging Sport..I wish that I had Shot 10 metre Air Pistol as well, when Pistol Shooting was banned I shot Black Powder Pistol Shooing..However I found that this was difficult to adapt and change to this at my time of my life and with a House Move decided to Stop this form of Shooting ..I am 65 these days and thing's change ..However I enjoy Air Rifle Shooting and collecting old BSA's ...this is now my interest and my Sport..If you are younger 10 METER Air Pistol seems a nice thing to have a go at..In the meantime try and wring all you can out of your Webley and Have Fun learning to shoot it with some ability..

Kind Regard's

Inproved...Steve...

been trying all your advice, and my groups are getting smaller.

I needed more pellets so i bought some domes. I stuck with RWS and got superdomes.

These actualy put holes in tin cans rather than just big dents

Accuracy seems better too, about 20 shots into a target and 10 were within the center 1", again, at between 6 and 7 meters.

Been trying to get the sights a bit better but think ive done more harm than good, but when i can get a good, smooth action all the time, rather than half the time, i dont see why this gun wont group into 1" at 6 meters.