Thread: El Gammo Falcon

El Gammo Falcon

Hi all

Does anyone remember or still the above pistol? It may have been made by ASI at the time, I can't recall.

Anyway, I used to have one and I suspose I'm looking back through the usual rose tinted specticles but I thought it was rather good for the money?

I am sure I only paid about £40.00 at the time back in the mid 80's.

I had a little Webley scope on it and had great fun in the back garden as a kid shooting wasps at 60 yards or was that balloons at 10 yards!

Simon

Gamo Falcon, imported by ASI. Great pistols. I had one in the early 1990s. I fitted mine with a 4x20 rifle scope and used it for sniping at plastic toy soldiers at 6 metres. I remember shooting a lot but I don't recall hitting much - undoubtedly my failing, not the pistol. They come up for sale on here fairly often at around £40-50.

Matt

I used to have one, and still have a center (same pistol with slightly better grips) and i love it! Accurate and well made! Mine was certainly bought for nostalgic reasons as I had one back in the early eighties, but unlike some of the other guns I had, panther pistols , ast paratrooper etc, well worth finding one again

Andy..

Quote Originally Posted by Simon EV2 View Post
    Hi all

Does anyone remember or still the above pistol? It may have been made by ASI at the time, I can't recall.

Anyway, I used to have one and I suspose I'm looking back through the usual rose tinted specticles but I thought it was rather good for the money?

I am sure I only paid about £40.00 at the time back in the mid 80's.

I had a little Webley scope on it and had great fun in the back garden as a kid shooting wasps at 60 yards or was that balloons at 10 yards!

Simon
    got a Mk 1 tried to post a photo but find the link and my permission to post attatchment is denied.
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

stagmanv835 is offline i tend to drink while on the bbs
    yup still have mine with a webely pistol scope on to

took me until last year to adjust the trigger

it`s now quite a pleasure to shoot
    You only have the rights you are willing to fight for