Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aarya - India's 1st sporting pcp air rifle

Aarya - India's 1st sporting pcp air rifle

Thought sharing this info with you all. More details about the gun are available at http://www.airgunsofindia.com/viewfo...109ab7941fc9af

First Review of AARYA PCP AIR RIFLE.

by GSMELVIN

Hello friends,

Here im a proud owner of the first AARYA PCP AIR RIFLE. 1st Indian made Sporting PCP air rifle.

I received the PCP a few months ago, and found it to be a very well made air rifle.
    The parts are made of quality materials and the wood stalk is excellent , it comes on Indonesian walnut with hand rubbed oil finish. I loved the overall look and feels great on hands.

It has a 19inch-rifled barrel, 400cc air tank, and raised 11mm scope ramp.
    I fill it with 150bar pressure that’s 2200psi. It easily shoots around 100 shots per filling.

Im very excited when it comes to accuracy part. Its an very smooth gun to shoot as it has a fully adjustable two stage trigger with which one can make the trigger pull feather light. All this helps this gun to be very accurate. I use an 3 – 9 X 40 scope and Have shot half an inch groups at 25 to 35 meters. Which I feel is very good.

As I don’t have a chrony to test, I believe the AARYA spits an 16grn pellet some where between 800 to 850fps.

After using several Indian made air rifles for past 12 years I can easily say this is the best of all Indian made Air rifles,best at its quality, performance and price too.

And I have to tell about the maker of the AARYA PCP. He is none other than Mr. Rajesh Yadav known as karizman to most of the air gun shooters. A great man who made the dreams of many Indian air gunners for accurate and quality air rifle Has come true atlast. A nice and kind man to deal with. Prompt to help when ever needed. I would like to thank him for being so kind and for taking the Indian airgun to a new level.

find the attached files for the photos of the rifle, grouping and a video of AARYA hitting its target at 50 mtrs.

Last edited by karizman; 01-12-2011 at 06:33 AM.

I didn't know if the shooter was going to carry shoting the bottles, or have a go at the cyclist riding past in the background Shame the viideo didn't show the gun too!

llanvihangel crucorney (near Abergavenny)
    might be a good gun, shame about the twit behind it, what about a safe backstop, and i dont mean the motorbike in the backround.

Barrow Bury St Edmunds duck hunting central

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    They really should have a word with some of the stock-makers on here, that looks like a bit of 70's sideboard with a stealth bottle and paintball reg.
    I reckon it could look quite nice with some decent furniture (Not G-Plan! )
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Heres another picture. Having spent a bit of time in India something about this does make me giggle. In that counrty "anything is possible"
    I should love to go and have a play with that rifle in India, preferably arriving on an Enfield!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...se/ravipcp.jpg

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Additional photos make it appear that this is mechanically based around The Stealth, if regulated it should be very consistant, I think they might have problems with Gunpower in the UK or US?
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Hmmm, I`m surprised they don`t make a machine gun version by welding a rotating six barrel lump to a 300 bar bottle!

made in indiaaaaah

I think it's leaps & bounds ahead of the airguns available in india 10-20 yrs ago,as for the stock that could be remedied easily,bet it would be a great ratter & they have some big rats there belive me.

Quote Originally Posted by karizman View Post
    He is none other than Mr. Rajesh Yadav known as karizman to most of the air gun shooters. A great man who made the dreams of many Indian air gunners for accurate and quality air rifle Has come true atlast. A nice and kind man to deal with. Prompt to help when ever needed. I would like to thank him for being so kind and for taking the Indian airgun to a new level.
    Karizman, you are reviewing your own work then?
    Pretty autobiographical
    Ginb AA Prosport 0.177, Ginb FT V-Glide Hw77k 0.177, CS 500 V-Glide Hw80 0.22, Steyr LG 110 0.177, Gamo Compact 0.177, Hw45 0.177, Beretta 682X Trap 12b, Beretta 682 Sporter 12b, WH Pollard hammer 12b

That must be the ugliest gun that I have ever seen. The stock looks part of a chair leg!
    Lurchermiss

Quote Originally Posted by watchsapart View Post
    O dear !

Now this would be an idea for an adventure holiday - airgun hunting in India !
    I can see it now, travelling across India on an Enfield, Aarya slung across ones back.
    By the looks of their video their maybe a few elf n safety issues downrange though.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    The Indian airgun community is potentially huge. There are a number of manufactureres producing some amazing looking guns including a copy of the good old G10 (The Blanco). Its still early days in some depts though but a lot of promise. All power to them.

A strange looking set up! Looks like it is from the 70's with that stock though
    It's better ask for forgiveness than beg for permission