After sorting out the silencer, fitting a bipod was next on my list of things to do.

A FX tube clamp was fitted to the fill cover and a Harris Bipod fitted to it. All looked good; the bipod was as far forward as possible for maximum stability, but....

I had not reckoned on the fill cover being able to freely rotate. There's nothing to stop the rifle, who’s centre of gravity is above this unintentional pivot point, from falling over and either the shroud being damaged by the tube clamp or the stock impacting the bipod!
Fortunately I spotted this issue before it fell over and any damage occurred.

So where to go from here? ASI and FX are now aware of the issue and I’m waiting for a reply. But the engineer in me is full of ideas for solutions. If the fill cover can be locked in the stock so as not to rotate, the standard tube clamp will work a treat.

The current fill cover is retained by one o-ring which provides enough friction to hold it in place.
If the o-ring were to be fitted to a taper with an external sleeve to push the o-ring up the taper a rubber cushioned compression clamp against the inside of the stock could be effected. An o-ring at each end would hold the cover concentrically in the stock bore and the external sleeve could have a nice knurled finish and an internal thread to lock the cover in place. I feel another PM to U.K.Neil may be happening in the morning.
I’ll keep you posted on progress.