Thread: Finaly got one! Baikal Mak!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Finaly got one! Baikal Mak!

soo ive been looking for one, basically for a couple of month's and i bought an umarex one to make up for it, and it was without a doubt shit,

and then i got a private message on here, about a nickel slide one a 2003 model for £95 posted, and i was like surely this cant be right, bare in mind i was going to buy a couple of mag's aswell, so i was like i might give this guy a go thinking that i might get scammed as ive never seen them so low :L

and well here is my baby i love it,
    http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/...t=1B474555.jpg

ive put over 500 lead bb's through it already

after reading about it for week's it was worth it in the end

just trying to get hold of a speed loader at the moment, and yeah i was shooting in the snow
    i think it look's pretty good, shoots decent gotta say i love it compaired to all the other one's that ive had coming and going i think this one is a keeper

anyone got any idea of where to get accessories for this other than rus military which is always out of speed loaders... :L
    also anyone else got anything to say about this truly epic gun?

Very nice! I want one What year did they switch from the machined slide to the cast slide?
    hoplophobe

maks are great, the umerex looks like a toy compared. I had one and sold it not long ago, but i will have another soon. The early ones are the best.
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

Each to their own.
    The Replica co2 collection chap says- best group seen in a smooth bore pistol-one of the best co2 pistols -and he is talking about the Umarex.
    He also says it is more accurate and easier to use than the Baikal.
    Having had both I agree.

build quality though, baikal win's and mine uses the rifle barrel'd i did think the umarex was ok but it was no keeper, having said that bit annoyed with led bb's :L they annoy me how i have to pick them out carefully,.

Baikal Mak

have you tried york guns i think they import it