Thread: Mint boxed FWB 300S availble

Mint boxed FWB 300S availble

Awaiting deletion
    Last edited by Ian; 10-02-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IH View Post
    I am aware of a FWB 300S match rifle available for sale. Its not mine and I have no connection with the sale other than I have bought a couple of excellent FWB pistols from the gentleman selling it. The fact that he was selling this came up in conversation so I offered to give a heads up on here and host some photographes for him. He is a reliable chap.

He has told me that the 300S is a late model and describes it as mint. It is in the original packaging.

Thats all I know - if interested parties PM me I will put you in touch. Sorry I dont know the asking price he would prefer to discuss on an individual basis with interested parties.

Here are the photos he sent me:

Cheers
    Ian
    NICE my 550-1 is brand new boxed - like that too. its a gem to get an older gun in mint condition. Looks great.
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

Looks like a Junior, without the barrel shroud and buttpad spacers.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by IH View Post
    I am aware of a FWB 300S match rifle available for sale. Its not mine and I have no connection with the sale other than I have bought a couple of excellent FWB pistols from the gentleman selling it. The fact that he was selling this came up in conversation so I offered to give a heads up on here and host some photographes for him. He is a reliable chap.

He has told me that the 300S is a late model and describes it as mint. It is in the original packaging.

Thats all I know - if interested parties PM me I will put you in touch. Sorry I dont know the asking price he would prefer to discuss on an individual basis with interested parties.

Here are the photos he sent me:

Cheers
    Ian
    If this is a sales thread then a price must be made clear, there are no exceptions mate.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Sorry if this has infringed any rules - this was not my intention.

I am not selling anything but when I became aware of this being available I thought that a heads up in the collectors section would be helpful.

Can a mod please delete this thread

Apologies to anyone irritated / inconvenienced / frustrated / angry

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

To delete a thread you started, all you need to do is delete the opening post you made and the entire thread will be deleted.

[Go to the thread, then > Edit post > click Delete > Check the "tick" box and click delete again to confirm.

Hope that helps.

ps. I did try to pm you this, but your inbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    To delete a thread you started, all you need to do is delete the opening post you made and the entire thread will be deleted.

[Go to the thread, then > Edit post > click Delete > Check the "tick" box and click delete again to confirm.

Hope that helps.

ps. I did try to pm you this, but your inbox is full.
    For some reason the system wont let me do this - once Ive pressed edit there is no delete option. Odd. Ive managed to delete a subsequent post I made on this thread OK

Cheers